An entry form covering all RMGC Open competitions, downloadable from the RMGC website, sets out the format, entry fee etc for each competition.
The following additional terms and conditions apply:-
- Gents Handicap Open (Handicap 6-18) Entrants must be aged 18 or over on the day of the competition. Any applicant whose handicap is more than 18 may have his entry returned depending on the number of entries received.
- Open Mixed Foursomes Entrants must be aged 18 or over on day of competition.
- 36 hole Scratch Open (Willie Park Putter) The maximum entry is 70 players. Maximum handicap is 5 on the day of competition. The RMGC Council reserves the right to amend the qualifying handicap in the light of entries received.
- Gents Senior Open and Junior Open Exact ages on day of competition are requested because there are age category prizes in addition to prizes for overall winners etc.
- The draw for each Open will be posted on the RMGC website and/or placed in the Professional’s shop at least 4 days before the competition.
- No refunds will be made if cancelled within 7 days of the competition.
- Late entries. Entries received within 2 weeks of the date of each competition will be considered at the discretion of the RMGC Council. Within 4 days of the competition, enquiries should be directed to the Professional’s shop.
- Dress code. Golf shoes must be worn on the course. Shorts – knee-length tailored shorts only. Jeans, tracksuits and collarless shirts are not permitted on the course.
- The RMGC Council (or the Ladies Committee, as appropriate) shall determine any difficulty which may arise in connection with any Open competition and its decision will be final.
17 January 2013